As you may already know if you read my last post, I’ve decided to move my blog to a new domain.
A few days ago, I made one more critical step: I bought a r3bl.me domain and now I’m working on redirecting all of my traffic to that domain. Unfortunately, it’s not easy. Google indexed this WordPress.com domain pretty good and I’ve been getting thousands of views on this domain even though I haven’t published a single post here in almost 8 months.
Please, make my job easier and start using r3bl.me and blog.r3bl.me instead.
This blog is active since July the 12th (so almost a half of a year).
- Number of views: 4,389
- Number of visitors: 2,616
- Number of posts: 53
Got most of my views from:
- search engines (973) (898 from Google)
- Reddit (852)
- Twitter (282)
- United States – 1,058 views
- Bosnia & Herzegovina – 824 views
- Serbia – 698 views
Other countries with over 100 views: United Kingdom (135), Canada (134), Croatia (132), Germany (118), and India (111).
Top 10 pages (with the number of views in brackets):
- Home page/Archive (795)
- Top Motivational Quotes I’ve Discovered in 2014 (666)
- Ko koga špijunira u političkom vrhu BiH? (2. dio) (465)
- Some Basic Facebook “Hacks” – Hack no. 3: See Locked Profile Picture in Full Size (359)
- Get Office 365 licence for free! [A Little Contest] (299)
- Some Basic Facebook “Hacks” – Hack no. 1: Check who’s your biggest “stalker” without leaving Facebook (208)
- Through The Algorithm (2014) To a Free World (188)
- Ko koga špijunira u političkom vrhu BiH? (185)
- Papers We Love (152)
- Material Design in Linux (120)
Number of followers:
- WordPress followers: 10
- Twitter followers: 103
Those stats are nothing special but I’m really proud of them. Now I’m starting to get over 50 visitors on a daily basis (in the last 15 days). After I got a pretty decent amount of initial attention, I’ve decided that this blog is a perfect way for me to express myself. That’s why I’m going to take Blogging 101, a free online course (starting January the 5th) offered by WordPress to further my knowledge of running a blog. After all, I love learning new things, which is the main reason why I started this blog in the first place.
I’ve got a huge (and I really mean huge) number of drafts prepared for 2015 so expect a new post at least two times a week.
Goals for 2015:
- Over 30,000 views (7 times more than in 2014)
- Over 20,000 visitors (8 times more than in 2014)
- Over 1,000 Twitter followers (10 times more than in 2014)
Loving the support I’m getting from you guys and those numbers definitely suggest to me that I should keep posting. Thanks to every single one of you guys and a happy 2015!